Sunday, September 19, 2010

Week 3-Practical Experience with iMovie


iMovie is one of those programs that has been on my Mac for years and I never really opened it.  I saw it as something that video people and the like would use.  I'm not one of those people, until now.  I have found using iMovie very easy to use as I have gotten better and better as the Full Sail program has progressed.  There are still some things that I would like to learn, especially if I would like to use it for my Action Research project.

First, what I have learned in the last couple of months.  I know how to record video into iMovie.  This was my first experience with it.  I also learned how to cut video and audio, add effects, and do voice over.  As someone who has never used it before June 2010, I'm getting pretty good.

Now, to what I would like to learn further.  I would like how to cut my video and audio with more precision.  I know that iMovie is not Final Cut Pro, but it is still an Apple product.  If you have been around any Apple product for some time, they are at a higher caliber and make it seem like your projects are on the professional level.  That's what I love about them and iMovie is just facilitating that idea even further.  I would also like to use green screen and step it up on my effects.  I would love for my movies to move from amateur to professional grade.  

No comments:

Post a Comment