Thursday, September 23, 2010

Week 4-Practical Experience with Garage Band (Post #3)

Tried to loop on this one, but just had to record continuously


As mentioned in Post #2, I wanted to learn a bit more about loops in Garage Band.  As I opened it up, I never realized that there is a separate component of Garage Band specifically for loops.  I was a bit upset that as I clicked on loops, most were not available and needed to be downloaded.  I was a bit apprehensive because I did not know that if I would be charged for downloading it.  It is not really what I thought it was, so now I want to go into putting effects into my tracks.  How do others put echos and scary sounds in their music?  Is it like inserting sound in iMovie?  There is a part on the track header that will allow me to add effects.  They have the female voice one, so that will help me sound more natural on my recordings.

No comments:

Post a Comment