Sunday, April 17, 2011

Week 3: Free Choice

June 2nd is quickly approaching.  I am very excited that this program is coming to an end.  Every month, I have faced new challenges and struggles with time.  I started teaching high school for the 1st time as I ventured into this program, teaching US History & World History.  I am used to teaching 7th grade and only 1 subject.

My one question is what now?  What do I do with this degree?  Do I continue teaching or should I find something else?  There are so many more things that I need to answer that it is mind boggling.  If I do continue teaching, I do want to go fully digital:  students completing assignments and projects via blogs, Google Docs, and other online ventures.  I think that it would be a great adventure for the students and much easier for me.  If I get out of teaching, I would like to be a support to other teachers.  I would like to be able to help them find resources to incorporate technology in the classroom, but the only thing is these jobs are hard to come by.

If any of you reading this post know of what I can possibly do, please let me know!

from creativecommons.org

1 comment: